Meet Dr. Kevin Sumida, MD
Dr. Sumida is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
If you are limited by a painful condition in your knee or shoulder, have sustained a sports-related injury, or experience arthritis, Dr. Sumida is prepared to come alongside you with advanced orthopedic care.
Dr. Sumida at a Glance
- Dr. Sumida’s expertise includes sports medicine, trauma of the knee and shoulder, total joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, and treating articular cartilage injuries.
- He provides orthopedic care for patients of all ages, including children and adolescents.
Let Dr. Sumida join you on the journey to pain relief.
Dr. Sumida is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Kevin Sumida, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Cartilage Injury
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injury
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Bilateral Knee Replacement
- Cartilage Repair
- Hip Hemiarthroplasty
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery
- Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Kevin Sumida, MD
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - University of North Carolina
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Medical Society of Virginia
- Arlington County Medical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.