Meet Dr. Lisa Lattanza, MD
Dr. Lattanza is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
She is the center's chief of hand, elbow, and upper extremity surgery, treating both adults and children for arthritis, nerve conditions, bone deformities, joint problems, ligament and tendon injuries, and more.
Dr. Lattanza at a Glance
- Dr. Lattanza has particular expertise in hand and elbow birth defects in children, as well as elbow and forearm reconstruction in adults.
- She is currently involved in research on the biomechanics of the elbow, congenital elbow problems, and flexor tendon rehabilitation.
Dr. Lattanza strives to deliver compassionate care for hand and upper extremity conditions.
Dr. Lattanza is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Lisa Lattanza, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Congenital Problems
- Degenerative Conditions of the Hand
- Degenerative Conditions of the Upper Extremities
- Pediatric Reconstruction of the Arm
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Lisa Lattanza, MD
- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Clinical Consultant, Shriner's Hospital of Northern California, Sacramento, CA
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery, Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Bay Area Hand Society
- Committee on Instructional Course Lectures, 2004 & 2001 Meetings, AAOS
Profile last updated: October 26, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.