Meet Mark J. Albritton, MD
Dr. Albritton is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Fayetteville, Griffin, and McDonough, Georgia.
He specializes in knee, shoulder, and sports medicine.
Dr. Albritton at a Glance
- His areas of expertise include sports medicine, arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder and knee.
- His professional affiliations include American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, and American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine.
Dr. Albritton is dedicated to your healing process.
Dr. Albritton is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Mark J. Albritton, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Southern California Orthopaedic Institute
- Residency - Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- Medical School - Finch University of Health Sciences/ The Chicago Medical School, Chicago Illinois
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Problems
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Fracture Care
- Knee Reconstruction
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Mark J. Albritton, MD
- Medical Director- Orthopaedic South Surgery Center
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Mark J. Albritton, MD
1336 Highway 54 W
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.