Meet Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD
Dr. Hadfield is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
His expertise is in upper extremity conditions and sports medicine. He strives to deliver outstanding care for each patient, helping resolve limitations or injuries of the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, and more.
Dr. Hadfield at a Glance
- Dr. Hadfield performs a wide array of special procedures, including ACL reconstruction, arthroscopic surgery, surgery for hand/wrist/elbow trauma, biceps tendon reinsertion, and total knee and shoulder replacement.
- As a former division-1 football player, he has significant insight into treating sports-related conditions.
Consider receiving care from Dr. Hadfield.
Dr. Hadfield is a member of OrthoVirginia Richmond.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Residency - Medical College of Virginia, Orthopedic Surgery, Richmond, Virginia
- Internship - Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Medical Degree - Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Bone Fracture
- MCL/ACL Knee Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Work Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Meniscus Surgery
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Non-Surgical Orthopedic Care
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Steroid Injection
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Trauma and Fracture Care
- Work Injury Evaluation
Accolades for Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Best Resident Award, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, Virginia - 2016
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association Resident Award, Puerto Rico - 2004
- Roger Mann Award Winner, AOFAS, Seattle - 2004
- Eastern Orthopaedic Association Resident Award, Ireland - 2003
Office Information for Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD
St. Francis Hospital
13700 St. Francis Boulevard, Suite 103
Midlothian, VA 23114
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: September 5, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.