Meet Mark W. Hanna, MD
Dr. Hanna is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, Georgia.
He specializes in hip, knee, and joint replacement.
Dr. Hanna at a Glance
- Dr. Hanna’s expertise includes reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee, partial knee replacement, anterior approach total hip replacement, and quad-sparing total knee replacement.
- He is known for providing helpful patient education, so you can know what to expect.
Talk to Dr. Hanna about recovering your mobility and independence.
Dr. Hanna is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Mark W. Hanna, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Total Joint Replacement and Biologic Reconstruction
- Fellowship - Harvard University, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency - Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical School - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- MCL/ACL Knee Injuries
- Anterior Approach Total Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Reconstructive Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Total Hip Reconstructive Surgery
Accolades for Mark W. Hanna, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Mark W. Hanna, MD
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.