Meet Mathew E. Levine, DO
Dr. Levine is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Cumming and Roswell, Georgia.
He specializes in joint replacement, hip, and knee.
Dr. Levine at a Glance
- Dr. Levine offers an array of treatment options, including outpatient hip and knee replacement.
- He served as Chief of Adult Reconstruction with WellStar North Fulton Total Joint Program.
Dr. Levine can help with your orthopedic and arthritis-related needs.
Dr. Levine is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Mathew E. Levine, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Hip & Knee Adult Reconstruction - St. Vincent Infirmary / University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR
- Residency - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Affiliated Hospitals, Philadelphia, PA
- Medical School - Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Arthritic Joints
- Arthritis of the Hip
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Spurs
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Adult Total Joint Replacement
- Hip & Knee Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
Accolades for Mathew E. Levine, DO
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeon
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Board Eligible, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgeons
Office Information for Mathew E. Levine, DO
1100 Northside Forsyth Drive
Cumming, GA 30041
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Rosewell, GA 30076
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.