The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Matthew D. Beal, MD
Dr. Beal is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He provides expertise in the treatment of hip, knee, and joint pain, as well as arthritis-related conditions.
Dr. Beal at a Glance
- Dr. Beal offers hip and knee replacement, reconstructive surgery, and revision surgery.
- He helps patients recover mobility and functionality, so they can return to activities they enjoyed before the pain began.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Beal.
Dr. Beal is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Matthew D. Beal, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Problems
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
Accolades for Matthew D. Beal, MD
- Fellowship - Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Matthew D. Beal, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.