The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Neil Shah, MD
Dr. Shah is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He has a subspecialty in hand surgery using the newest techniques and methods.
Dr. Shah at a Glance
- Dr. Shah is up to date are the latest technical advances in the orthopedic field, allowing him to constantly utilize the newest techniques to treat his patients.
- He performs complex hand and wrist surgeries utilizing minimally invasive techniques whenever possible.
- He will partner with you to problem solve and work together toward treating your condition.
For orthopedic and arthritis care, connect with Dr. Shah.
Dr. Shah is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Neil Shah, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand & Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, Louisville, KY
- Residency, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Medical School, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Conditions of the Hand
- Hand Disorders
- Hand Osteoarthritis
- Hand Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hand Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Neil Shah, MD
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Neil Shah, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Joseph
1608 S. J St.
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 14, 2021. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.