Meet Dr. Ojedapo Ojeyemi, MD
Dr. Ojeyemi is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with American Spine.
He specializes in minimally invasive surgery spine surgery, complex joint surgery, hand surgery, foot surgery, and orthopedic trauma surgery.
Dr. Ojeyemi at a Glance
- Dr. Ojeyemi focuses on using the least invasive approaches in effectively treating the source of spine pain. He lectures internationally about minimally invasive spinal techniques.
- He was named among the “Top Doctors” in Washingtonian magazine (2015).
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Ojeyemi.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Ojedapo Ojeyemi, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hand Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Adult Deformity Correction
- Complex Joint Surgery
- Endoscopic Procedures
- Fusion Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Ojedapo Ojeyemi, MD
- Fellowship, Spine - Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society
- AO Spine
- North Atlantic Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Ojedapo Ojeyemi, MD
1050 Key Parkway
Suite 102 & 103
Frederick, MD 21702
Profile last updated: August 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.