Meet Dr. Philip J. Balikian, MD
Dr. Balikian is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center.
He specializes in the treatment of arthritis-related joint, knee, wrist, and ankle pain.
Dr. Balikian at a Glance
- Dr. Balikian offers expertise in sports medicine and adult reconstructive surgery.
- He uses his experience, training, and the latest technology to achieve lasting results for his patients.
Talk to Dr. Balikian about your arthritis pain.
Dr. Balikian is a member of Palomar Health Orthopedic & Spine Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Philip J. Balikian, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Wrist Injuries
- Fracture Care
- Hand Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Philip J. Balikian, MD
- Fellowship - New England Baptist Hospital
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Philip J. Balikian, MD
Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion
15611 Pomerado Road
3rd Floor North
Poway, CA 92064
Profile last updated: May 23, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.