The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD
Dr. Kanneganti is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
Dr. Kanneganti at a Glance
- Dr. Kanneganti offers a range of cutting-edge orthopedic procedures, ensuring his approach is appropriate for the unique needs of each patient.
- He is committed to working with each patient to help them develop the tools they need to both understand their diagnosis and develop a specific treatment plan for their individual needs. His ultimate goal is to help them return to the activities and quality of life that they had prior to injury.
Dr. Kanneganti is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Detroit Medical Center, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Medical School, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Ligament Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Member, Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Praveen Kanneganti, MD
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Francis
34612 Sixth Avenue South
Federal Way, WA 98003
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 4:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
205 10th St. N.E.
Auburn, WA 98002
Profile last updated: January 24, 2020. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.