Meet Raj Bhole, MD
Dr. Bhole is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Austell, Douglasville, and West Cobb, Georgia.
He provides general orthopedics care and specializes in foot and ankle.
Dr. Bhole at a Glance
- Dr. Bhole is affiliated with several medical associations and societies, including the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Foot and Ankle Society.
- He won the State of Florida Best Orthopaedic Award.
Visit Dr. Bhole for expert orthopedic care.
Dr. Bhole is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Raj Bhole, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Foot and Ankle - American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL
- Fellowship, AO - University of Washington, Seattle
- Residency - University of South Florida, Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando, Florida
- Medical School - Institute of Medical Sciences, Osmania Medical College, India
- Ankle Trauma
- Arthritis of the Ankle
- Arthritis of the Foot
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Hammer Toe
- Heel Spur Syndrome
- Plantar Faciitis
- Sports Injuries
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
Accolades for Raj Bhole, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Foot and Ankle Society
- American College of Surgeons
- Southern Medical Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Southern Orthopaedic Society
- Cobb County Medical Society
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Certified, Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand American Board of Quality Assurance & Utilization, Royal College of Surgeons, Canada
- Certified, American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians
Office Information for Raj Bhole, MD
2041 Mesa Valley Way
Austell, GA 30106
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.