Meet Robert T. Greenfield, MD
Dr. Robert Greenfield is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon, serving the Covington and Atlanta, Georgia communities.
Meet Dr. Greenfield:
- He specializes in adult reconstructive spine surgery and rehabilitation, minimally invasive spine surgery, and joint reconstruction.
- Dr. Greenfield is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics.
Considering Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery? Learn More
Considering Epidural Steroid Injections for Your Back Pain? Learn More
Directions to our primary location in
How Robert T. Greenfield, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery and Rehabilitation - Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center, Downey, California
- Fellowship, Adult Reconstructive Spine Surgery - Southwestern Orthopaedic Medical Group
- Residency - Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Medical School - Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- Arthritic Joints
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Adult Reconstructive Spine Surgery and Rehabilitation
- Fracture Care
- Joint Reconstruction
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Minimal Access Spine Surgery
Accolades for Robert T. Greenfield, MD
- National Medical Association
- Georgia State Medical Association
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- 2016 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2015 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2014 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
Office Information for Robert T. Greenfield, MD
3211 Iris Drive
Covington, GA 30016
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Atlanta, GA 30308
Profile last updated: May 14, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.