The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Russell Geoffrey Benuck, MD
Dr. Benuck is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Swedish Medical Group.
He specializes in orthopedic surgery, including hip and knee arthroplasty and revision hip and knee surgery.
Dr. Benuck at a Glance
- Dr. Benuck has over a decade of experience diagnosing and treating patients with painful orthopedic conditions.
- He individually tailors treatment plans based on the patient's unique health condition and goals.
Dr. Benuck is a member of Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Russell Geoffrey Benuck, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Residency, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, MI
- MD, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Head Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Diagnostic Testing
- Facet Joint Injections
- Fracture Care
- Hip Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Fusion
- Joint Injections
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Revision Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Russell Geoffrey Benuck, MD
Dr. Benuck is kind, caring, and takes the time to explain procedures and timelines. I felt respected and was reassured by his professionalism and competence.— Dr. Benuck Patient
Dr. Russell Benuck is an awesome doctor. He is definitely someone you can trust and rely on with your care.— Dr. Benuck Patient
Accolades for Dr. Russell Geoffrey Benuck, MD
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Russell Geoffrey Benuck, MD
5215 N. California Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.