Meet Scott Quisling, MD
Dr. Quisling is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
His specialties include general orthopedics, sports medicine, joint replacement, knee, and shoulder.
Dr. Quisling at a Glance
- Dr. Quisling provides an array of treatment options, including arthroscopic surgery.
- Whether you have arthritis, muscle strain, or joint pain, he can help customize your treatment and restore you to everyday functionality.
Visit Dr. Quisling for advanced orthopedic care.
Dr. Quisling is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Scott Quisling, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Lake Tahoe Orthopaedic Institute
- Residency - Georgia Baptist Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- Medical School - University of Florida College of Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Dislocation
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Joint Strain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Ligament Tears
- MCL/ACL Knee Injuries
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Oxford® Partial Knee
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Scott Quisling, MD
- 2006 Top Doc Gwinnett County
- American Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Georgia Orthopaedic Society
- Atlanta Orthopaedic Society
- American Society of Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Scott Quisling, MD
758 Old Norcross Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.