Meet Shaun Traub, MD
Dr. Traub is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Decatur and Snellville, Georgia.
His specialties include general orthopedics, sports medicine, hip, knee, and shoulder.
Dr. Traub at a Glance
- Dr. Traub is considered an expert in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder and knee.
- He helps patients recover functionality so they can quickly return to everyday life.
Visit Dr. Traub for advanced orthopedic care.
Dr. Traub is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Shaun Traub, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery - University of Colorado-Denver, Boulder, Colorado
- Residency - Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina
- Medical School - Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, Georgia
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Spurs
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Dislocation
- Joint Strain
- Joint Tears
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Ligament Tears
- MCL/ACL Knee Injuries
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Hip
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- General Orthopaedics
- Knee Reconstruction
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Shaun Traub, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Shaun Traub, MD
487 Winn Way
Decatur, GA 30030
1600 Medical Way
Snellville, GA 30078
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.