Meet Tapan K. Daftari
Dr. Tapan Daftari is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon, serving the Austell, Kennesaw and Marietta, Georgia communities.
Meet Dr. Daftari:
- He specializes in reconstructive spine surgery, cervical spine surgery, minimally invasive spinal techniques, lumbar spine surgery, cervical and lumbar artificial disc and kyphoplasty.
- Dr. Daftari was named the 2011 Top Doctor in Orthopaedic Surgery by the U.S. News & World Report.
- Dr. Daftari is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics.
Considering Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery? Learn More
Considering Epidural Steroid Injections for Your Back Pain? Learn More
Directions to our primary location in
How Tapan K. Daftari Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery - Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oaks, MI
- Residency - Emory University School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical School - Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Cervical and Lumbar Artificial Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Reconstructive Spine Surgery
Accolades for Tapan K. Daftari
- North American Spine Society
- Cobb County Medical Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- 2016 Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery, Atlanta Magazine
- 2014-2015 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2013 Wellstar Health System Safety Award
- 2011 Top Doc in Orthopaedic Surgery; U.S. News & World Report
- AOA Honor Society
Office Information for Tapan K. Daftari
2041 Mesa Valley Way
Austell, GA 30106
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 21, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.