The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Terry Younger, MD
Dr. Younger is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Swedish Medical Group.
He specializes in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.
Dr. Younger at a Glance
- Dr. Younger has more than 25 years of experience practicing medicine.
- He has deep expertise in joint replacement surgery, sports medicine, and direct anterior hip replacements.
Dr. Younger is a member of Swedish Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Terry Younger, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Central DuPage Hospital, Winfield, IL
- Residency, University of Illinois Hospitals and Clinics, Chicago, IL
- MD, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Head Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Diagnostic Testing
- Facet Joint Injections
- Fracture Care
- Hip Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
- Joint Fusion
- Joint Revision Surgery
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Medication Management
- Pain Management
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Terry Younger, MD
Dr. Younger was attentive, and addressed my concerns. His instructions were clear. He gave me exercises I could do to strengthen muscles supporting the joint in question.— Dr. Younger Patient
Dr. Younger was very helpful and personable. He explained things to me and made me feel comfortable.— Dr. Younger Patient
Accolades for Dr. Terry Younger, MD
- Board Certified, Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Terry Younger, MD
5215 N. California Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.