Meet Dr. Thomas J. Klein, MD
Dr. Klein is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with OrthoVirginia.
His specialty is treating shoulder, knee, and hip conditions in patients of all ages. He is experienced performing knee arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, and total joint replacement.
Dr. Klein at a Glance
- Dr. Klein performs less invasive hip and knee replacement surgery for arthritis patients who don’t find relief through non-surgical treatment.
- He has previously served as Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics at Reston Hospital, and as Quality Management Chairman of Commonwealth Orthopaedics.
For pain relief and lasting solutions, discuss your treatment options with Dr. Klein.
Dr. Klein is a member of OrthoVirginia.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Thomas J. Klein, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- ACL Tear
- Arthritis of the Hip
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Injury
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Bilateral Knee Replacement
- Hip Hemiarthroplasty
- Labral Repair
- Meniscus Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Sports Medicine
- Total & Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
Accolades for Dr. Thomas J. Klein, MD
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Southern Medical Association
- Virginia Orthopaedic Society
- Southern Orthopaedic Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Thomas J. Klein, MD
Profile last updated: August 29, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.