Meet Thomas Ross, MD
Dr. Ross is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, Georgia.
He specializes in knee, hip, shoulder, joint replacement, and sports medicine.
Dr. Ross at a Glance
- Dr. Ross has deep expertise in knee and hip surgery, utilizing robotic and arthroscopic technology to optimize results.
- He is experienced in orthopedic trauma and reconstructive surgery.
Talk to Dr. Ross about your condition, and he can help you find relief.
Dr. Ross is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Thomas Ross, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery - Tampa Shriners Hospital,Tampa, Florida
- Residency - Georgia Baptist Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Residency - Scottish Rite Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical School - University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Spurs
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Hip Replacement
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Robotic Partial Knee Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Thomas Ross, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Thomas Ross, MD
550 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30308
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.