Meet Dr. William Brickhouse, MD
Dr. William Brickhouse is an board certified orthopedic surgeon at OrthoVirginia practicing in Richmond and Midlothian, Virginia.
Dr. Brickhouse At A Glance:
- Dr. Brickhouse specializes in knee and hip-related issues, and general orthopedic conditions.
- His special procedures include: Arthroscopic Meniscectomy and Meniscal Repair, Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff/Shoulder Instability, Meniscectomy, Total Hip Replacement, Total Joint Replacement, and Total Knee Replacement.
- He also has experience identifying and treating work-related musculoskeletal injuries.
- Dr. Brickhouse is an Orthopedic Surgeon at OrthoVirginia Richmond.
OrthoVirginia is Virginia’s largest provider of expert orthopedic and therapy care which serves the needs of its patients through a team of highly trained specialists in Lynchburg, northern Virginia and Richmond. OrthoVirginia has more than 100 physicians, 22 office locations, MRI facilities, outpatient surgery centers and physical therapy clinics.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. William Brickhouse, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Residency - Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Internship - Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, Virginia
- Medical Degree - George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington D.C.
- Cartilage Injury and Disease
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tears
- Cortisone Injections
- Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Reconstruction Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Revision Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Steroid Injection
- Therapeutic Injections
- arthoscopic surgery
Accolades for Dr. William Brickhouse, MD
- Richmond Academy of Medicine
- Medical Society of Virginia
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Board Certified, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Just Humanitarian Award
Office Information for Dr. William Brickhouse, MD
Shrader Road Orthopedic Center
7858 Shrader Road
Richmond, VA 23294
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
13801 St. Francis Blvd. Suite 200
Midlothian, VA 23114
Profile last updated: June 13, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.