Meet Y. Julia Kao, MD
Dr. Kao is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, Georgia.
She specializes in joint replacement, hip, and knee.
Dr. Kao at a Glance
- Dr. Kao’s areas of expertise include total hip and knee replacement, adult reconstructive surgery, partial knee placement, and computer-assisted joint replacement.
- She treats arthritis, fractures, spurs, strains, and various painful orthopedic injuries.
Dr. Kao is equipped to help you return to everyday life.
Dr. Kao is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Y. Julia Kao, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Fellowship - Adult Reconstruction and Joint Replacement,Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY
- Residency - University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Medical School - University of Chicago, Prizker School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Bone Fracture
- Bone Spurs
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Strain
- Adult Reconstructive Surgery
- Adult Total Joint Replacement
- Computer / Technology Assisted Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Accolades for Y. Julia Kao, MD
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Board Eligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Office Information for Y. Julia Kao, MD
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.