Meet Dr. Andrew Cole, MD
Dr. Andrew Cole is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He received his MD from the University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, and completed his residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY. He completed fellowships in Musculoskeletal Research at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, and in Spine, Sports, Occupational Injury Rehabilitation at SpineCare Medical Group, Inc., Daly City, CA. He is a member of numerous professional affiliations, including the American College of Sports Medicine, and the International Spinal Intervention Society.
Dr. Andrew Cole is currently a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA. He is also an editor and author of numerous handbooks and articles, and lectures worldwide.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Andrew Cole, MD Can Help You
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Andrew Cole, MD
- Musculoskeletal Research, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- Spine, Sports and Occupational Injury Rehabilitation, SpineCare Medical Group, Daly City, CA
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Andrew Cole, MD
Issaquah, WA 98029
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.