Meet Dr. Derek Scott, MD
Dr. Derek Scott is a board certified, fellowship trained physiatrist who specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal and sports-related disorders. Dr. Scott takes a multi-disciplinary approach to orthopedic-related pain in order to increase function and get the patient back to normal life quickly and safely. He utilizes interventional procedures, electrodiagnostic testing and conservative treatment approaches to achieve these results.
Dr. Derek Scott is part of the team that makes up Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Derek Scott, MD Can Help You
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Nerve Pain
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Pain Management
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Derek Scott, MD
- Fellowship, Michigan State University - East Lansing, MI
- Fellowship, University of Michigan at Ann Arbor - Michigan
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Derek Scott, MD
1608 S. J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.