Meet Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD
Dr. Hyman is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physiatrist and owner of Lake Washington Sports & Spine.
He provides expert non-surgical care for sports injuries, spine conditions, and peripheral joint issues.
Dr. Hyman at a Glance
- Dr. Hyman offers musculoskeletal medicine, electrodiagnostic studies, and spinal and peripheral joint injection procedures.
- He has over a decade of experience, is published in peer-reviewed journals, and is a clinical associate professor at the University of Washington.
Dr. Hyman is committed to alleviating your pain.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD Can Help You
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Exercise Counseling
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD
- Fellowship trained in Spine, Sports and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Garrett S. Hyman, MD
Profile last updated: August 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.