Meet Dr. Marshall Emig, MD
Dr. Emig is a board-certified physiatrist with The Spine Center at University of Colorado Hospital.
He offers advanced, non-surgical care for patients whose painful back and neck conditions make it difficult to enjoy everyday activity.
Dr. Emig at a Glance
- Whether you have degenerative disc disease, sciatic pain, or a sports injury, Dr. Emig can join you with personalized treatment plans.
- He is regarded as an expert in sports medicine and helping athletes recover from injury.
Visit Dr. Emig to discuss orthopedic solutions.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Marshall Emig, MD Can Help You
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fracture
- Tendon Trauma
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Marshall Emig, MD
- Fellowship Trained, Sports and Spine Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department - University of Colorado
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, Electrodiagnostics
Office Information for Dr. Marshall Emig, MD
1635 North Aurora Court
Aurora, CO 80045
Profile last updated: August 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.