The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Matthew Roh, MD
Dr. Roh is a board-certified physiatrist with American Spine.
His special interests include sports medicine, musculoskeletal rehabilitation and pain management, electromyography/nerve conduction studies, peripheral joint injections, and regenerative medicine.
Dr. Roh at a Glance
- Dr. Roh collaborates with physical therapists, helping patients recover strength and health.
- He cares for a range of conditions, including arthritis, degenerative joint disease, fractures, joint and nerve pain, and more.
Dr. Roh is dedicated to your lasting relief.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Matthew Roh, MD Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Cervical Spine Arthritis
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Facet Joint Arthritis
- Facet Joint Disease
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain
- Lumbar Spine Arthritis
- Muscle Problems
- Muscle/Nerve Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Spine Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Arthritis
- Traumatic Deformity
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Facet Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Interventional Procedures
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve Blocks
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections
- Medication Management
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Non-Operative Care
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Physical Therapy
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Injections
- Stellate Ganglion Nerve Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
Profile last updated: August 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.