Meet Michele T. Perez, MD
Dr. Perez is a board-certified physiatrist with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Kennesaw, Canton, and Woodstock, Georgia.
She specializes in non-surgical spine care and physical medicine & rehabilitation.
Dr. Perez at a Glance
- Dr. Perez utilizes an array of treatment options designed to restore functionality and provide relief in each patient.
- She was named a “Top Doc” by Lifestyles Magazine.
For non-surgical care, visit Dr. Perez.
Dr. Perez is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Directions to our primary location in
How Michele T. Perez, MD Can Help You
- Residency - Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical School - Lousiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Muscle Strain
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Tools
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Facet Injections
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Care
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Sacroiliac Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Steroid Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
- Work Injury Evaluation
Accolades for Michele T. Perez, MD
- Chief Resident, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Emory University; Atlanta, Georgia
- North American Spine Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Top Doc in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Lifestyles Magazine, 2011-2015
Office Information for Michele T. Perez, MD
270 Chastain Road
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Monday: 8:00 - 5:0
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.