Meet Reuben Sloan, MD
Dr. Sloan is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Resurgens Orthopaedics in Atlanta, Georgia.
He specializes in non-surgical spine care and physical medicine & rehabilitation.
Dr. Sloan at a Glance
- Dr. Sloan provides interventional spine injections and electrodiagnostic medicine.
- He teaches as an assistant clinical professor at Emory School of Medicine.
Dr. Sloan is dedicated to your relief.
Dr. Sloan is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics
Considering Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery? Learn More
Considering Epidural Steroid Injections for Your Back Pain? Learn More
Directions to our primary location in
How Reuben Sloan, MD Can Help You
- Fellowship, Sports Medicine - Hughston Clinic, Columbus, Georgia
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, New York
- Medical School - University of California-Irvine/California
- Adult Spinal Disorders
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Disorders of the Spine
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Muscle Strain
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- EMG / Nerve Conduction Studies
- Facet Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Surgical Treatments
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sacroiliac Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
- Steroid Injection
- Trigger Point Injections
- Work Injury Evaluation
Accolades for Reuben Sloan, MD
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Subspecialty Pain
- Board Certified, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Mediicne
- Resurgens Orthopaedics Physician Named “Best Orthopedist” by Best Self Magazine
- 2006 - The Robert L. Bennett, M.D. Award for Teaching Excellence - Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Office Information for Reuben Sloan, MD
5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30342
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurance Accepted
Profile last updated: May 31, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.