Meet Roderica E. Cottrell, MD
Dr. Roderica Cottrell is a board certified physiatrist in Covington, Georgia at Resurgens.
Meet Dr. Cottrell:
- She specializes in musculoskeletal medicine, non-operative spine care, interventional spine injections, electrodiagnostics and sports medicine.
- She received the department of rehabilitation medicine award for academic excellence from Emory University.
- Dr. Cotrell is a member of Resurgens Orthopaedics.
Considering Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery? Learn More
Considering Epidural Steroid Injections for Your Back Pain? Learn More
Directions to our primary location in
How Roderica E. Cottrell, MD Can Help You
- Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation - Emory University Hospitals, Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical School - University of Louisville School of Medicine, Louisville, Kentucky
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Muscle Strain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Tools
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Non-Operative Care
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Roderica E. Cottrell, MD
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- American Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 2016 Top Doc Award
- 2016 Top Regional Doctors in Orthopaedic Surgery, Castle Connelly
- 2015 Top Regional Doctors in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Castle Connelly
- 2014 Top Regional Doctors in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Castle Connelly
- Emory University, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine Award for Academic Excellence
Office Information for Roderica E. Cottrell, MD
3211 Iris Drive
Covington, GA 30016
Profile last updated: May 15, 2017. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.