Meet Priyanka Bahl, PA-C
Priyanka Bahl is a physician assistant with American Spine.
Her goal is to develop a trusting relationship with patients, providing individualized care to help them return to a high quality of life.
Priyanka Bahl at a Glance
- She assists with surgical procedures and non-operative care.
- She is a certified physician assistant.
Visit American Spine for outstanding orthopedic care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Priyanka Bahl, PA-C Can Help You
- Physician Assistant
- Cervical Spine Arthritis
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Facet Joint Arthritis
- Facet Joint Disease
- General Orthopedic Conditions
- Joint Injury
- Joint Pain
- Lumbar Spine Arthritis
- Muscle Problems
- Muscle/Nerve Injuries
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Thoracic Spine Arthritis
- Traumatic Deformity
- Assist with Surgical Procedures
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Medication Management
- Non-Operative Care
Accolades for Priyanka Bahl, PA-C
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Science
- Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- Certified Physician Assistant
Profile last updated: August 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.