Meet Thomas Wiedrich, MD
Dr. Wiedrich is a board-certified and fellowship-trained plastic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
His primary specialty is hand surgery, and he also offers plastic surgery.
Dr. Wiedrich at a Glance
- His clinical interests include arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, hand surgery, reconstructive microvascular surgery, replantation surgery, rheumatoid arthritis, and wrist surgery.
- Dr. Wiedrich is the consulting hand surgeon to the NFL’s Chicago Bears and the NHL’s Chicago Blackhawks.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Wiedrich.
Dr. Wiedrich is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Thomas Wiedrich, MD Can Help You
- Plastic Surgeon
- Arthritis Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Upper Extremity Disorders
- Wrist Disorders
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Reconstructive Microvascular Surgery
- Replantation Surgery
- Wrist Surgery
Accolades for Thomas Wiedrich, MD
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Hand - Indiana Hand Center
- Fellowship - Saint Vincent's Hospital Medical Center
- Serves on the Government Affairs Committee and Residents and Fellows Committee
- Officer in the Chicago Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Chairman of the Northwestern University Plastic Surgery Quality Assurance Committee
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Northwestern Surgical Chiefs and Chairmen's Committee
- The Legacy Group
- New Millennium Group
- Board Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified, American Board of Surgery of the Hand
Office Information for Thomas Wiedrich, MD
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery
737 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.