Meet Dr. Byron Hutchinson, DPM
Dr. Hutchinson is a board-certified podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in treating foot and ankle deformities, as well as performing reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Hutchinson at a Glance
- Dr. Hutchinson is experienced treating patients with charcot deformity, failed ankle fusions, chronic ankle instability, and more.
- He provides encouraging, empowering care for his patients.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Hutchinson.
Dr. Hutchinson is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Byron Hutchinson, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Surgeon
- Residency, Fifth Avenue Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Medical School, The California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- Ankle Pain
- Charcot Deformity
- Flat Foot
- Foot & Ankle Injuries and Disorders
- Foot Pain
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Faciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Ankle
- Bunion Surgery
- Charcot Arthropathy
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Pediatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Total Ankle Replacement (TAR)
- Trauma Care
Office Information for Dr. Byron Hutchinson, DPM
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 18, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.