Meet Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM
Dr. Daniel Greenan is a board certified, fellowship-trained podiatrist who offers complete foot and ankle care. He specializes in diabetic foot care, foot wound care management and reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Greenan focuses on maintaining open communication with his patients allowing for a deep level of doctor-patient trust. This results in treatment options tailored to each patient’s health and unique lifestyle.Dr. Daniel Greenan is part of the team that makes up Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Surgeon
- Ankle Pain
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Foot Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Foot & Ankle Reconstruction
- Foot Surgery
- Foot Wound Care Management
- Podiatric Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM
- Fellwoship, Sports, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation - (S.O.A.R), Menlo Park, CA
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Team Physician for John F. Kennedy Catholic High School in Burien
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Washington State Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Profile last updated: January 30, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.