Meet Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM
Dr. Greenan is a board-certified and fellowship-trained podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He provides expert, comprehensive care for foot and ankle conditions.
Dr. Greenan at a Glance
- Dr. Greenan treats sports injuries, diabetes-related foot conditions, and more. He also offers reconstructive foot and ankle surgery.
- He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association and Washington State Podiatric Medical Association.
Dr. Greenan is trained to help you feel better.
Dr. Greenan is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Surgeon
- Ankle Pain
- Diabetes-Related Foot Ailments
- Foot Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Foot & Ankle Reconstruction
- Foot Surgery
- Foot Wound Care Management
- Podiatric Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM
- Fellowship, Sports, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation - (S.O.A.R), Menlo Park, CA
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Team Physician for John F. Kennedy Catholic High School in Burien
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Washington State Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Daniel Greenan, DPM
16233 Sylvester Rd. S.W.
Burien, WA 98166
Profile last updated: June 13, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.