The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Paul Scott, DPM
Dr. Scott is a podiatrist with Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center.
He specializes in foot and ankle care, helping patients recover mobility and experience lasting relief.
Dr. Scott at a Glance
- Dr. Scott has expertise in reconstructive surgery and sports medicine, using sophisticated surgical and non-surgical techniques to restore functionality.
- Whether you have arthritis, bunions, or plantar fasciitis, he is equipped to help alleviate your pain.
Talk to Dr. Scott about your foot or ankle pain.
Dr. Scott is a member of Franciscan Sports, Orthopedics & Spine Health Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Paul Scott, DPM Can Help You
- Podiatric Surgeon
- Medical School, California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- Ankle Pain
- Charcot Deformity
- Flat Foot
- Foot Pain
- Foot and Ankle Injuries/Disorders
- Hammer Toe
- Pediatric Foot Abnormalities
- Plantar Faciitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Arthroscopic Surgery
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bunion Surgery
- Charcot Arthropathy
- External Fixation Devices
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Limb Salvage Surgery
- Pediatric Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Care
Accolades for Dr. Paul Scott, DPM
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Paul Scott, DPM
1608 S. J Street
Tacoma, WA 98405
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 18, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.