Meet Dr. Carlin Senter, MD
Dr. Senter is a board-certified and fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine physician with the Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
She strives to deliver outstanding care and prevention of sports injuries for patients of all ages.
Dr. Senter at a Glance
- Dr. Senter has deep expertise treating concussions and stress fractures.
- She is a former collegiate rower, and has served as a team physician for the UCLA football team; Dr. Senter understands what her active and athletic patients undergo.
Join Dr. Senter for help on your healthy return to activity.
Dr. Senter is a member of The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Carlin Senter, MD Can Help You
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fracture
- Exercise Counseling
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Carlin Senter, MD
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California San Francisco
- Fellow, Medical Education, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA Primary Care Sports Medicine, UCLA Family Medicine, Division of Sports Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Ameican College of Sports Medicine
Profile last updated: May 7, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.