Meet Dr. Igor Prus, MD
Dr. Prus is a board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine physician with Swedish Covenant Medical Group.
He has deep expertise in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of sports injuries and painful orthopedic conditions.
Dr. Prus at a Glance
- Dr. Prus offers a range of diagnostics and treatments, such as musculoskeletal ultrasonography, ultrasound-guided injections, regenerative medicine, and physical rehabilitation.
- His goal is to help athletes and adults get back to being active.
Dr. Prus is a member of Swedish Covenant Medical Group Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Igor Prus, MD Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, University of Tennessee Medical Center, Knoxville, TN
- Residency, Swedish Covenant Hospital, Chicago, IL
- MD, Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine
- Acute Pain
- Arm Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- Foot Pain
- Head Injury
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Pain / Muscle Strain
- Sciatica / Radiculopathy / Leg Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Diagnostic Testing
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Injections / Blocks
- Joint Injections
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Sports Medicine
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
What Patients are Saying About Dr. Igor Prus, MD
My provider is a wonderful physician and I have complete trust in his ability to help me.— Dr. Prus Patient
The staff were all excellent - very personable and helpful. They listened to me carefully and discussed my injury and treatment/care plan thoroughly.— Dr. Prus Patient
Dr. Prus was absolutely fantastic--on time (early actually), his clinic nurse was extremely friendly and welcoming and the experience overall was very close to a 10! Really a fantastic experience with this provider and particular staff.— Dr. Prus Patient
Accolades for Dr. Igor Prus, MD
- Board Certified, Sports Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Igor Prus, MD
5215 N. California Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: September 24, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.