Meet Dr. Jill Crosson, DO
Dr. Crosson is a board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine and family medicine physician at OAA Orthopaedic Specialists in Allentown, PA.
She specializes in non-operative orthopedics and sports medicine injuries, including fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains, osteoarthritis, tendinopathies, plantar fasciitis, rotator cuff syndrome, and concussions.
Dr. Crosson at a Glance
- Dr. Crosson commonly performs arthrocentesis, orthobiologics, stem cell, and platelet rich plasma procedures.
- She has deep expertise in concussion management and is certified by the Pennsylvania Medical Society and Sport Safety International as a ConcussionWise Physician.
Dr. Crosson helps patients of all ages manage pain and return to the activities they love.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Jill Crosson, DO Can Help You
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, St. Luke’s University
- Residency, Mercy Suburban Hospital, Norristown, PA
- DO, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Plantar Faciitis
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Sports Injuries
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cell
Accolades for Dr. Jill Crosson, DO
- American Osteopathic Association for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Board Certified, Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
Office Information for Dr. Jill Crosson, DO
250 Cetronia Road
Allentown, PA 18104
2901 Emrick Boulevard
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Profile last updated: August 2, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.