Arthritis-Health's editorial process and peer-review system facilitate the goals of our website:
- To provide physician-reviewed, patient-friendly, and highly relevant resources for understanding, preventing, and seeking appropriate treatment for joint pain.
- To provide physicians with accurate and current information supplements to increase patient education and compliance.
- To become the premier patient resource for joint pain by publishing valuable and relevant content that is continually updated.
Submitted writing and studies
Accordingly, we request that all submissions from contributing authors be written to support these goals. Submissions must be:
- Independent— All information must be presented in a straightforward manner and without bias, including balanced presentation of material and key facts.
- Factual— All writing must be based on verifiable information (please include citations and references). Topics or opinions that may be controversial must be clearly noted for the reader.
- Medical authorship— All articles included on Arthritis-Health must be written by a health professional.
Submissions from contributing authors will be peer-reviewed by at least one other health professional (selected by Arthritis-Health). For contributing authors, we provide free editing and proofreading services. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for your interest in our editorial process.