Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Arthritis in the left hand

My husband has really bad osteoarthritis in his left hand. Doctors say he got it from the cold; he's from Rochester. Anyway, he's 44 yrs old & has no use of his left hand. Has anyone had the hand surgery for osteoarthritis?  

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmmemerainbolt Posts: 176

Hello abarzua21
    Welcome to Arthritis-Health

I could not answer your question about your husband's hand but I did find an article for you to read. There are more articles in our library, just go to the search box at the top right of the page and key in "surgery for osteoarthritis of the hand".

In the meantime, please click on the Welcome link below to learn more about the forum.
    Welcome to Arthritis-Health and How to Start Using our System

Sandra
    Arthritis-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History