Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

Little pinky blues....

Wonder if anyone experienced something similar?:  Since about half a year or so ago my one little pinky got out of shape - fatter but diminishing towards the nail and slightly crooked too, with a little bump on the joint by the nail (which I had many years before this).   No pain at all, except when I make a tight fist.  But, what I do feel is a very intense burning on the skin of that little monster.  Then it stops and after days it starts again...  

I didn't yet consult with a physician as I sought to have some ideas from others before seeing one.  Also, reading about it may make a person better understand the doctor's clarification of the details of the illness and its prognosis....   

Thanks ever so much for any thoughts.   :)   

P.S.  Though I chose "Osteoarthritis" I'm not sure which category I have...         

advertisement