Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

Can joint pain be cured?

manoj11mmanoj11 Posts: 1
edited March 14 in Chronic Pain

I am from Nepal and male of age 52. I am suffering from pain in all big and small joints like back part of waist, knee, heel, shoulder, cervical etc from 4 years. Pain remain 24 hour but is high at morning time. I have got treated with arthritis clinic of high status . My R A factors fluctuate between 27 to 41. CRP is negative, Anti CCP is negative and there is no swelling or redness on any joint. Doctor gave me Hcq, omega 3, Calcium and vitamin D and B12. But problem is not subsidising. I have also treated with Homopathic medicine like Rhus tox 10 M, Calcarea Carb 10 M, Lithium Carb 30, Rubinia 30 and tincture of few mixture. Pain get lessened by Homopathic medicine but is not cured. Ayurvedic medicine is also not working. Pain is like inflaming at joints and severe at back of waist . Please help me by providing appropriate information about how to get relief. 

Edited by Sandra to remove name of medical facility.

advertisement

Comments

• memerainboltmmemerainbolt Posts: 228

Hello manoj11!!

Please click on the Welcome link below to learn more about the forum.
    Welcome to Arthritis-Health and How to Start Using our System

To get the appropriate medicine you need, you will have to see your doctor. We are not capable or allowed to give out any medical information. It sounds like you are on a lot of vitamins but not on medications for arthritis. Below are a couple of articles for you to read. I do not know if any of these would be available in your country.

What Are Some Basic Arthritis Medications? 
    The Blend 

Take care and please keep us posted on how you are doing.

Sandra
    Arthritis-Health Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History