Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

Possible treatment?

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of the BFST treatment for arthritis? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
advertisement

Comments

• LizLLiz Posts: 6
    hello peanut84
    please click on the link for useful information
    welcome to arthritis-health and how to start using our system

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 129
    First, you need to separate Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Joint Disease) from Rheumatoid arthritis.

Rheumatoid (RA) is an autoimmune disease that can managed with medications.  It can be extremely painful and is subject to many flare ups.

Osteoarthritis (OA) on the other has no cure.   Today, the best that can be done is to try to slow down its rapid progression..  There are foods, herbs and exercises that can help with all of that

Go to the top of the page and click on TREATMENT.   That will give you a good idea of the various ways to manage with arthritis.

I've had OA since 2002. Its progressing rapidly.  It was the cause to have both of my shoulders and hips totally replaced with titanium ball/stem and stem implants.   I also have Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that primarily affects the spine.   Its in all three sections of my spine.   I recently had L2-L5 laminectomy  (03/31/16) and they were going to install rods for stability.  I guess the only good thing about arthritis is that is made parts of my spine stable as if they were previously fused.

You have come to the right side to explore arthritis, the causes, treatments and long term outlooks.
    Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
     I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com  
  • advertisement
  • I am currently at my second set of Accupuncture sessions, for me it's the best alternative treatment, it's basically good for everything, I honestly recommend. Plus my doctor is like 98 years old and has published about 30 books, so I am so lucky.