Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

Spinal surgery problems

alicebaisleyaalicebaisley Longmont, coPosts: 1
I have post operative changes from at least T10 through S1 and changes of laminectomy with inter body plugs from L2-L3 through L5-S1. Plus Post operative changes of laminectomy. Limited evaluation of neural foramina due to metallic artifacts from pedicle screws.
I have had three injections that didn't work. Now they have scheduled a fourth. The surgeon said if they didn't work they would need to perform lower back surgery. Should I skip the fourth injections?
advertisement

Comments

• William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 37
    Hello Alice

Welcome to Arthritis Heath

Although no one here is qualified to give Medical Advice..
    Your previous injections failing seem to point at a diminished return

Do you have to have he next injections as a matter of course? Or skip over them
    Most important, how do you feel about another surgery
  • BW2017BBW2017 Posts: 1
    If the first 3 injections didn't work, I think there is no use going for the fourth one. There are other reputable treatments that you can try such as the microcirculation therapy. I read that it is using a new innovation that can definitely help our quality of life. Try google about such treatment/therapy..you can see there are a lot of studies done about it. 
  • advertisement