Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot
Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.
Data Entry Job – SCAM!

We are aware that someone out there is using our CEO’s name and our company name to “recruit” people for a data entry job. It is a fake. Please do not give them any of your personal information. We are not now, nor have we ever, had data entry positions available.

Both Shoulders and Hip total Replacements

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 68
I had these done , Shoulder (2010) and Hips (2011 and 2013)
My Hip surgery was fine and the physical therapy was easy going.  After about 6 weeks I was back to normal!

Now, with the Shoulder replacements, that was different.   I was in formal physical therapy for about 14 months, but at home therapy continued till 26 months post op.
It was a very pain recovery, I worked hard at it every day.   The results have paid off, right now my shoulders are good or better than new.  I have more range of motion now then I did way before surgery.

My advice is to search and research the surgeon that is going to do these replacements.  It makes so much of a difference.  For the Hips, just a small minute fraction of a difference between leg lengths can cause many problems after the surgery.

I am glad I had all those surgeries.  I could not continue without them.
Ron DiLauro Veritas-Health Forums Manager
 I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences 
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com  
advertisement