Meet Dr. Lisa Lattanza
Dr. Lisa Lattanza is fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in Hand and Upper Extremity. Her clinical interests include the reconstruction of the adult and pediatric arm as well as congenital problems and post-traumatic elbow reconstruction. Dr. Lattanza is currently involved in research on the biomechanics of the elbow, congenital elbow problems and flexor tendon rehabilitation.
Dr. Lattanza is the Assistant Adjunct Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of California, San Francisco and a clinical consultant at Shriner's Hospital of Northern California.
Dr. Lattanza is part of the team that makes up The Arthritis and Joint Replacement Center at UCSF Medical Center.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Lisa Lattanza Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Congenital Problems
- Degenerative Conditions of the Hand
- Degenerative Conditions of the Upper Extremities
- Pediatric Reconstruction of the Arm
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Revision Surgery
Accolades for Dr. Lisa Lattanza
- Assistant Adjunct Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
- Clinical Consultant, Shriner's Hospital of Northern California, Sacramento, CA
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery, Roosevelt Hospital, Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Fellow)
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Bay Area Hand Society
- Committee on Instructional Course Lectures, 2004 & 2001 Meetings, AAOS
Profile last updated: September 1, 2016. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.