You must select a doctor specialty type.
You must enter a valid city and state or postal code. Currently only US searches supported.

Find a Doctor Research and select your back pain specialist by their specific health specialty. Locate orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, physiatrists, chiropractors, physical therapists, or other back pain specialists who meet Spine-health's requirements for medical certification and spine care focus.

verified-arthritis-healthAll doctors listed on Arthritis-Health are verified to ensure all medical licensing requirements are met and that each doctor is in good standing in his or her state of practice.

Search for a Joint Pain Specialist or Orthopedic Surgeon by State

Not sure which arthritis specialist is right for your arthritis or other joint condition?
Learn more about the various specialties here: Arthritis Treatment Specialists.

View more information in Arthritis Treatment (non-surgical) and Arthritis Surgery.