Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Start Forum Video Tutorial

Forum-Tutorial-Screenshot

In this Discussion

Please note
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable of providing any type of medical advice.

early stage hallux rigidus

hi, i am new on here and am a 40yr old male. I apparently have early stage hallux rigidus (i hope its something else) and it has been persisting for around 6 months. Chiropractic massage helps, im not great at doing my exercises, i take extra vitamins and cbd oil which also help - has anyone tried cryotherapy for similar conditions and/or reflexology and have they helped ? Many thanks

advertisement

Comments

• hello anz1234
    welcome to arthritis-health

for other members that may not know what this is, below is what i found upon research.
    hallux rigidus is a disorder of the joint located at the base of the big toe. it causes pain and stiffness in the joint, and with time, it gets increasingly harder to bend the toe. hallux refers to the big toe, while rigidus indicates that the toe is rigid and cannot move.

while you are waiting on other members to reply, please click on the welcome link below to get you started on the forum.
    welcome to arthritis-health and how to start using our system

Sandra
    Veritas-Health Forum Moderator
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my  Medical History