Meet Daniel J. Nagle, MD
Dr. Nagle is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgery with Northwestern Medicine.
His primary specialty is hand surgery, and his secondary specialty is orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Nagle at a Glance
- Dr. Nagle’s clinical interests include arthritis disorders; carpal tunnel syndrome; hand, wrist, and upper extremity surgery.
- He consults as a hand surgeon for the MLB’s Chicago Cubs and the NFL’s Chicago Bears and has presented hundreds of lectures on surgical techniques.
For world-class hand and upper extremity care, visit Dr. Nagle.
Dr. Nagle is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in Chicago, IL
How Daniel J. Nagle, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Arthritis Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neuropathies/Upper Extremity
- Wrist Disorders
- Hand Disorders
- Tendon Injuries
- Nerve Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger
- Dupuytren's Disease
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Hand Surgery
- Reconstructive Microvascular Surgery
- Reconstructive Upper Extremity Surgery
- Upper Extremity Surgery
Accolades for Daniel J. Nagle, MD
- Fellowship, Hand Surgery - University of Louisville Hospital
- President of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- One of the best doctors in America and in Chicago
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The Kiros Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Hand Surgery
Office Information for Daniel J. Nagle, MD
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery 737 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 700 Chicago, IL 60611 Driving Directions
Northwestern Center for Hand Surgery
737 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Visit Dr. Daniel Nagle's Profile on the Northwestern Medicine Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.