The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Michael D. Stover, MD
Dr. Stover is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Northwestern Medicine.
He specializes in adult reconstruction surgery.
Dr. Stover at a Glance
- His clinical interests include fractures and musculoskeletal trauma, hip and pelvic conditions, and total replacement surgery.
- Dr. Stover uses advanced treatments to help his patients recover mobility.
Visit Dr. Stover for orthopedic care.
Dr. Stover is a member of Northwestern Medicine
Directions to our primary location in
How Michael D. Stover, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Hip Dysplasia
- Hip Impingement
- Musculoskeletal Trauma/Fracture
- No-Union Fractures
- Pelvic/Hip Fractures
- Traumatic Deformity
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Revision
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Trauma Reconstruction
Accolades for Michael D. Stover, MD
- Fellowship, Hip and Pelvic Reconstruction - Hospital of Good Samaritan
- Fellowship, Orthopaedic Trauma - Carolina Medical Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Michael D. Stover, MD
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
259 E. Erie
Chicago, IL 60611
Profile last updated: June 11, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.